Coaching - Individual Lessons
Private Individual Lessons involve close consultation with a PGA Professional to tailor the lesson to the individual's needs.
- Lessons range from basic instruction to Australian Open pre-qualifying tuition.
- All lessons include computer swing analysis in our state-of the art coaching studio where the coach can digitally capture swings from all angles.
- Clients then view their swings and receive a detailed analysis (using the Dartfish software), in our air-conditioned studio on large 17 inch monitors. All images are saved and can be retrieved for further review at other lesson times or you can have your lesson put on a CD
All Private Individual Lessons include:
- Expert golf tuition
- Digital video computer swing analysis using the Dartfish software
- Practice drills and take home lesson notes
- Lesson notes / Swing summary.
Choose which aspect of their game you wish to improve or learn more about:
- Full Swing
- Bunker play
On-Course Playing Lessons
If your on-course play and strategy requires attention, you can cover all of the above whilst a PGA Professional accompanies you for 9-holes on The Ridge Golf Course.
9 hole on-course playing lesson
Attention customers: When cancelling an adult golf lesson at The Ridge, 24 hours notice is required otherwise a 50% cancellation or no show fee will apply which is required to be paid within seven days of the original lesson date. The same fee will apply to clients who do not show at all. For further information please speak to Kurt or Gary.